4619 48th Street, NW
This is another of the houses built by B. J. Burgoyne. In 1913 John and Lillian Bergling purchased the property and moved in with their four children.
The Berglings lived there until after WWII. In the 1960s the house sold again – to a family who had left a note in the door to let the owners know they were interested.
Another note in the door in 1991 resulted in the sale to the next owners in 1997!