4561 Grant Road, NW Washington, D. C.
- Name: The Payne House
- Year Built: 1890
- Built By: L. E. Gansell
4561 Grant was built in the National Folk Style with Italiante elements in 1890.
Four of the houses in the Grant Road Historic District have connections to the Payne family: the Voight house at 4555, as well as 4561 and 4565 Grant Road, and 3812 Brandywine Street. All were originally owned by Andrew L. Payne.
In the 1920s, 4561 was home to Benjamin Pyles, a gardener at Friendship, the McLean family estate on Wisconsin Avenue.