4330 Yuma Street, NW Washington, D. C.
- Name: Enders Farm House
Egelbert Endres (sic) is shown as the owner of this property, which includes a dwelling, on the 1894 Baist map of the area. His twelve acres abutted Christian Heurich’s property on the east and Dunblane’s (now American University’s Washington College of Law) to the southeast. Enders was a dairy farmer, one of the many German farmers who found their way to Tenleytown. A part of the farm was still extant in the late 1920s, but by this time sections of the old Murdock Mill Road, were being closed and land was being condemned to complete the surrounding street grid.